Use zim to maintain structured data objects
Use zim to input structured data. Aka "the poor mans database".
Structured data are forms with standard fields
- e.g. a book with Title, Author, ..
- e.g. a task with a Priority, Due Date, ...
These data objects can either be a set (e.g. a collection of books) or a graph (dependency between tasks). The later example is managed by allowing data objects to have fields linking to other data objects (e.g. Author -> author object, "depends on" -> other task object)
- Allow defining new data objects
- Embed forms in the page
- Cache data in the sqlite database
- Special dialog to query data objects
- Needs approval
- Series goal:
- Needs Infrastructure
- Milestone target:
- Started by
- Jaap Karssenberg on 2013-11-20
- Completed by
Started some prototyping in pyzim-next tree, but throw away and redo with proper framework in place.
* Blueprints in grey have been implemented.