Support github wiki as notebook backend
* Support (basic) GitHub flavored MarkDown as native format
* Parser / Dumper
* Configure features in pageview
* Flat store to support lack of namespaces in github wiki ??
* Notebook config templates to easy initialize such a notebook
- Not started
- Needs approval
- Series goal:
- Milestone target:
- Started by
- Completed by
The specification for the markdown syntax used by Github can be found at http://
This blueprint is mainly about Zim being able to handle Markdown-based notebooks. There is nothing particular about Github wikis, You can also use a plain git repo to store a markdown based notebook, Github will handle it fine, as well as some open source git repository viewers (for example GitList - http://
Since markdown differs from zim wiki syntax in feature like e.g. handling line breaks there is some impact on the pageview widget to make it work seamless - but for first iteration we can leave that out - but will break WYSIWYG a bit.
* Blueprints in grey have been implemented.