Re-think configuration system
Move configuration from /etc/wicd to per-user configuration files; while keeping the possibility of system-wide configuration.
The basic idea is: use python-xdg to get BaseDirectory.
1) avoid useless information in the configuration file;
2) move away from /etc/wicd/ for per-user settings; i.e. avoid changes made to /etc/ from "unprivileged" users (via wicd's UIs);
3) preferably change the configuration file structure. Maybe one-file-per-essid? Or maybe use bssids?
4) if 3 == True, implement a conversion from $old_config to $new_config
* Blueprints in grey have been implemented.