For those who are new to using Launchpad and/or Bazaar, this session will give an introduction
to the projects, explain how to do common things with them, and give an opportunity to get
your questions answered.
We aim to provide an introduction to Launchpad for people, particularly new Linaro assignees, who are now using Launchpad but are not deeply familiar with it.
We'll be happy to answer any questions attendees have, but if there is a shortage of questions we'll aim to cover:
- launchpad as coordination point for open source
- people vs teams vs projects
- code imports
- bug watches
- project management: series & milestones
- code hosting & merge proposals
- no need to "fork this project", just push
- branch per directory, shared repos
- work items
- the lifecycle of a change using bzr: grab a branch, hack on it, push it up to launchpad, request a review, respond to review, merge
- setting up bzr & ssh