Easy, automatically switch networks when using laptops (wireless & ethernet), Like IBM/Lenovo Thinkvantage tool
Easy switching of wireless and ethernet networks, where ever you are, based on previous connections.
1. After connecting to a network, automatically create a template for this
2. Make it possible to normally get connected to the best available network (Ethernet first, strongest wireless network within the templates, strongest available wireless network)
3. Make it possible to accept automatic switching between wireless networks (as long as part of the templates), based on the signal strength
4. Make it possible to automatically disable wireless connections, when an ethernet connection is available
5. Make it possible to have more than one ethernet template available and that it checks the right template based on information it receives on the network (example based on mac addresses), so that different settings, like dhcp, static ip, ..., are possible
6. Make it possible to set different types of settings per template as well, like proxy servers, time servers, smtp servers, ...
7. Make it possible to build up a vpn connection automatically after connecting to a network
This would be great to have.