Landing process rules for ubuntu Touch
This session will be a summary of the current landing process rules we put in place in the past few months. After a short summary, we'll open the floor on how to improve it.
Things to discuss:
- landing process (through CI Train)
- rules used to assess stopping landing
- how can we communicate it?
- when/how do we take the decision to back out a landing?
- any better way to get a shorter "back to green" roundtrip?
- click packages: how to get a better (timezone wise) and more efficient releasing procedure?
- how to get core-dev landings for Touch component in line with that process.