Remove unused imports in Python modules
Search and remove unused imports in Timer Applet Python modules.
Requirements to complete this task:
1) Create a timerapplet branch on your local machine (bzr branch lp:timer-applet)
2) Remove the lines, and test your changes.
3) File a bug here in Timer Applet Launchpad bug tracker.
4) Upload your branch (your copy of Timer Applet) and link it in the bug.
5) Wait for my review.
6) You are finished when I committed your changes. :)
Check for lines like
and check if they are used in the file. You can simply grep through the module, and if you find a line where it is used leave it, if not remove it.
Do this for all files in src/ folder.
Later, when you have done this, you should compile the project. Open a terminal, cd into the Timer Applet directory, run
and then, for testing the Timer Applet in window mode:
You have done everything right when you see the application pop up.