Alternate searchable student demographics field
For Rising fees id issue.
1. This customization will be done in the schooltool.rising package and a new release will be needed.
2. Add a new text demographics field titled "New ID" to all new/current databases. It won't be possible to delete the field from the "Reorder or Delete Fields" action of the demographics field page.
3. The field should be limited for Students and mandatory.
4. Make the following changes to the Students view (School tab -> Students link on the year side):
a) Add ability to search by the new field. Add the field label to the textbox label ("First name, last name, username or new ID")
b) Add the "New ID" field as a column in the listing table of the view. Expand the table to full page width.
Estimate: 8 hours
Display the "New ID" field in the following reports:
- Assessment: Basic classroom report
- Assessment: Basic classroom report (ABSOLUTE SCORES)
- Assessment: Student - MORE DETAIL
- Assessment: Student report
- Assessment: Student report - year detail
- Pupil report: all students
- Pupil report: daily absence
- Pupil report: persistent absence 2 weeks
- Pupil report: persistent absence 85%
- Students - Monthly days and %
- Fees report: Basic fees report by section
- Fees report: Credit import form
- Fees report: Daily fee collection
- Notes: Students
- Report card
Estimate: 16 hours