Quality Dashboard backend server tech spec
The technical specification for the server backend for the Quality Dashboard. This includes the following:
* Web server
* PostreSQL server
* Cron job pulling project bug data from Launchpad
* OpenID credentials
* Generation of static home page based on query results
Data Aggregation for use with data points that go across tags, distro releases, etc. for reporting
* Look into simple aggregation.
* Build a sample widget that displays an aggregated metric (stake holder provided)
Architecture allows for multiple sources can be used to determine metrics (LP, C.C.C, LP-results, etc)
* Ability needed but LP only for now
* How do we set up the tech to add new data sources
* DB should be designed to deal with additional tables from the start.
OpenID should be used to handle user access and permissions to project data
Allow other search criteria for pulling data other than project name for reporting
* Queries should be flexible enough to have any table data used as a key.
* Example: https:/
We need the ability to search bugs by the following:
* Project: https:/
* Package: https:/
Data tabs are widget based so views can be customized
* Determine the widget architecture
* Create a sample widget