Optimize translations strings: ellipses and keyboard shortcuts
1) Replace three points '...' with elipses (one character)
2) Review keyboard shortcuts according to HIGs of different platforms (light proposal)
The light proposal only replaces one keyboard shortcut with another. So the proposal consists only of two columns in a spreadsheet:
Any change in behavior (undo/redo, contextual, forgiveness, ...) is not allowed.
This involves the following tasks:
- change this with wxGlade in the menus and generate the new wxGlade/frame.py
- writing a tool so we don't loose translations for these menu items and generate the appropriate *.po and *.mo files
- uploading a new version to a branch
- provide me with a tar.gz file with the pot file and the po files so I can upload it to launchpad
Phatch keyboard shortcuts should not violate any HIG, but every menu entry must have a shortcut:
=> This should be done by uploading new po files to launchpad. As this problematic, it should be done in one step.