Librarians able to search for all comments by a user
A function that would allow a librarian to search for all comments by a specific user, and possibly delete them all in a single function.
For cases where a user creates an account, and then uses clip comments to spam the artists and OCAL with adverts, or similar non-clip related comments. If many are made by one user, quick search and delete would be a fast way to clean it up.
Ok, I've made a first step towards dealing with spam and other troublesome comments.
Generic search tool for comments.
* Will search username and comment for [query]
* Will display comments that have [query] in a table.
* Pagination is broken due to another bug, but pagination IS actually activated on this search.
* Results are limited to 50 per page.
* Only Librarians can see / use this page.
* At this stage, this will only display, but I plan on making user actions for when a librarian needs to hide the comment or to edit the comments if need be.
* It's probably would benefit from some css styling.
* Footer screwed up the page, so I removed it from showing up on this page.
Pity I can't do /search/comments, instead of creating an entirely different url (/searchcomments). When I placed this page under /search/comments, the cliparts matching [query] also displayed in the standard search view, which is not what I wanted. Kill URL's search didn't work. It works downline, but not upline.
There is currently no tool to edit / hide comments. I'll work on that next.