The ability to resize a running XenServer instance's disk, cpu and ram to a larger or smaller size.
- Rick Clark
- Paul Voccio
- Matt Dietz
- Series goal:
- Accepted for cactus
- Milestone target:
- Started by
- Thierry Carrez on 2011-03-15
- Completed by
- Thierry Carrez on 2011-03-24
2011-02-28: blocked by xs-migration
1) read through migrations once implemented.
2) read through flavors once implemented.
3) add resize calls to the openstack api
4) modify the migration commands to accept a flavor.
5) default the calls to migration to pass in the current flavor (for doing migrations and not resizes)
5) ensure that the new flavor is chosen as the size when rebuilding the instance on the new host
7) merge prop
The Real spec is at http://
* Blueprints in grey have been implemented.