XenServer Guest Requirements
There are a number of requirements needed to support XenServer guests for Cloud Servers, etc. Most of these are being broken out into other blueprints.
• Add & Remove routes. (xs-guest-routes)
• Add/Remove IPs to networking config, networking protections, etc with option to actually configure the guest [config vs no-config option]. (xs-guest-
• Recursive DNS support.
• Set Hostname.
• If passing messages to the guest virtual machine, Diffie-Hellman key exchange or some other secure method must be used.
• Setting initial root password and ability to change the root password (xs-password-reset)
Deferred: API work got priority
* Blueprints in grey have been implemented.