Dragonflow is a distributed sdn framework for neutron and it is in the big-tent.
Dragonflow runs in different modes:
(2) redis cluster
I suggest we first land etcd+zeromq in kolla, as we already have the etcd containers.
This blueprint does _not_ cover the deployment of these containers. That will be in a second blueprint with a dependency on this one.
1. dragonflow local controller runs on each compute node
2. dragonflow metadata service runs on each compute node
3. dragonflow publisher service runs aside neutron server
4. dragonflow l3 agent runs on the network node
5. neutron server (already there)
6. etcd (already there)