Quickly to Ground Control Intergration
We want to define the boundary between the two projects and better work out the ways the projects can support each others prospective aims.
== Create Project ==
* doctormo - Create project using ground control, plug into quickly for templates if available.
* Create folder with empty launchpad details
* Create initial branch with possible quickly content
== Branch Functions ==
* didrocks - Provide information about each function available, when it's correct and what it does.
* doctormo - Plug into quickly to suck in the functions available.
== General Comment ==
(please let me know if it's ok to comment here)
* Alex Lourie
Is it possible to make both project to auto-sense each other? So don't enforce in one to install the other, but if one present and second gets installed, then they sort of "auto-config themselves " and just work automagically.
That way, working with Quickly will use the Ground-Control if it present, and Ground-Control will offer Quickly projects if Quickly is installed.