Ground Control Direction
We will want to look into the direction of ground control development/project management platform, what features should have a priority for development in this cycle.
Directions for Ground Control
* [Critical] Improved durability, Make sure it's rock solid
* [High] Documentation, videos, FAQ and howto
* [High] Ubuntu Distributed Development, support for lp:ubuntu/$package
* [High] Conflict resolution, need something to help users resolve conflict
* [Medium] Creating projects, tied to quickly templates
* [Medium] Develop project creation policies to not flood launchpad with useless projects.
* [Low] Create Bazaar branch from empty directory.
* [Wishlist] Modularize GTK bits in nautilus-plugin to allow for QT
* [Wishlist] Dolphin plugin - requires KDE dev to drive forwards
* [Wishlist] Support for other systems than Launchpad or bzr (i.e. Savanah and git)
As part of lp:ubuntu/$package work, we could help get the patch upstream as well -- if we know bugtracker, for example, we could send to bugtracker, or email to debian.
"Download my branch" vs. "Make local changes" is not completely clear, so not clear when you'll get the "Merge in" button.
Maybe change the language of these options... Something like "I'm not a member of this team" for "Make local changes", or something similar.