Replication - Remove Remaining RAW_SQL Messages
Now that the schema_engine and data_dictionary is done, we should remove the remaining instances of the replication stream creating message::Statements with type == RAW_SQL. This includes CREATE/ALTER/DROP TABLE, CREATE/ALTER/DROP SCHEMA, and others.
* CREATE SCHEMA - done
* ALTER SCHEMA - done
* DROP SCHEMA - done
* CREATE TABLE - done
* DROP TABLE - done
* ALTER TABLE
* CREATE INDEX (uses ALTER TABLE code)
* DROP INDEX (uses ALTER TABLE code)
* RENAME TABLE
* FLUSH (removed from replication stream)
* ANALYZE (removed from replication stream)
For ALTER TABLE, it might be best to come up with a set of message definitions that define a change set for a table: delete/modify/add fields and table operations.
* Blueprints in grey have been implemented.