Mobile: Send an SMS from the web-DHIS to a user/phone-number/beneficiary
A function that allows for sending SMS to:
1) A list of phone numbers
2) A list of org-units, where the function extracts the phone numbers on the users assigned to these org-units.
3) A list of org-units, where the function extracts the phone number from the org-unit object (not the users)
4) One or a list of beneficiaries.
- select org-unit (can be a higher-level org-unit in which case you'd want to select all beneficiaries in all org-units below)
- select program or select 'all programs'.
- send SMS to all beneficiaries in that program, or to a specific beneficiary.
A view should be available showing the resulting list of phone numbers that will be used to send to, so that the user can manually review the numbers (and notice if there are errors or inconsistencies).
A permission should be created for sending SMS (so that users can be restricted access to sending SMS).