(Import) Meta data import-export
Function for importing general meta-data into the system.
The solution is based on certain options which should be given as input parameters to the import process.
1) idScheme: uid (default) | code | name | id
2) dryRun: false (default) | true
3) importStrategy: newAndUpdates (default) | updates | new
The system should provide an import summary as response to an import. It should include general info including the number of objects contained in the import message, and a list of conflicts which emerged while attempting to import the meta-data.
- Marshalling and unmarshalling of meta domain objects. Support for different profiles (web api, full import). Explore feasibility of JAXB2 and Jackson frameworks.
- Matching on uids (stable identifiers).
- Persistence of meta objects. Explore feasibility of Hibernate (first / second level cache, transactions). Develop persistence service.
- Define authoritative associations for full import.
- Lars Helge Øverland
- Morten Olav Hansen
- Series goal:
- Accepted for trunk
- Milestone target:
- Started by
- Lars Helge Øverland on 2012-03-20
- Completed by
- Morten Olav Hansen on 2012-07-13
This is pretty much done but we push it to 2.9 since we need to perform some changes:
- switch to uids in indicator and validation rule formulas
- switch to uids in (custom) data entry forms
- change the category-
* Blueprints in grey have been implemented.