arm and other archs certification program
Ubuntu Certification is presently limited to x86. There is value in letting users of ARM and other architectures that their systems have been validated to work with Ubuntu or not. Such a program will likely need to define standards for which architecture specific kernels are valid for this program as well as a standardized bit delivery and testing mechanism.
Success on this project will be marked by having:
* a mechanism for listing ARM systems as certified on ubuntu.
* a service definition
* defined scope of what tests will be part of certification
* test suite that works on arm
* certification tests authored
* we need to move the architecture to certificate (rather than hardware) and clarify in the public website that architecture refers to the dpkg architecture.