Dock to unload passengers logic
This logic will allow passenger-carrying units to dock to structures with Grinding=yes, UnitAbsorb=yes, InfantryAbsorb=yes, Passengers=, CanBeOccupied=yes or Cloning=yes set, with one of the following effects:
- Grinding=yes: The passengers of the docking unit will be ground for cash.
- UnitAbsorb=yes, InfantryAbsorb=yes: The passengers of the docking unit will be transferred into the building to trigger its absorption function.
- Passengers=, CanBeOccupied=yes: The passengers of the docking unit will be transferred into the building's passenger/occupant queue to occupy it.
- Cloning=yes: The passengers of the docking unit will be cloned for the owning country, the passengers will be killed in the process.
##### ADDITIONAL INFORMATION #####
In conjunction with other features, particularly the Chrono Prison logic (#bug:680), this will allow for a variety of usage cases:
- Prison: Just give a building a passenger queue (as opposed to an occupant queue), and a Chrono Prison can drop its load there.
- Resource gathering: Players can not only gain cash from Chrono Prisoners, but an entire new "herding" resource system can be crafted - set up a spawning anim or a slave master churning out cows or other livestock, gobble it up with harvester, and unload it for cash.
- Transport gateways: With a tiny additional change to allow pickup of passengers and occupants as well, passengers can be picked up by a unit straight from the building, and dropped off at a different one. This allows not only for airports, but also for APCs driving troopers from bunker to bunker.
- Foreign units: Players can use their Chrono Prison to acquire specific units and drop them into the Cloning Vats to get friendly versions of them. This allows a skilled player to create an army of units he can't even build, as long as he works for it.
- Not started
- Needs approval
- Series goal:
- Milestone target:
- Started by
- Completed by