Related to #254 & #489, some way to limit the AI targeting stuff it can't possibly see / have seen would be good. For example:
1. Cloaked units (eg submarines).
2. The army you're assembling in the middle of nowhere.
3. Stuff hidden by fog of war.
4. Stuff in parts of the map the AI hasn't explored.
5. Your original base I can understand the AI knowing the location of, if you think how maps are displayed when loading / picking them.
Apologies if this is already dealt with, it didn't seem to be definitively covered by the two related reports.
- Not started
- Needs approval
- Series goal:
- Milestone target:
- Started by
- Completed by